Monday, July 2, 2012

Floral State of Mind


I can't seem to get my mind off soft beautiful floral patterns lately.
Something about them romantic and soft puts me in a good mood.

We have had a lot going on around here that some of you close to us know about and that I will share with others when the time is ready.

Thank you to all who have given us answers, helpful chats, and guidance.

But for now I will get my mind off of things by looking and shopping for beautiful things.

I purchased this vintage sheet today, it was one we had when I was very little. I remember my mom had it hanging as curtains in our living room in the trailer we lived in. So it brings back a lot of memories to see it. I plan on using it as ribbon. Seeing Sewlola on etsy was inspiring to me.
Love her balls of shredded fabric ribbon. They are so very cute.
So I had this vintage sheet on my wishlist for a long while and thought how could I ever use it?
The pattern is so bold but it would make adorable ribbon!!!

It will be therapeutic to shred fabric and roll it it into gorgeous yarn balls.

2 comments:

Gail said...

Thanks for the hit on that new shop! It's wonderful! I love a great floral ribbon!!!!!!
Focus on the pretty....:)

Rhonda said...

So lovin' that ribbon, too! You shred, girl, you shred the best!!
I love your shredding...I do.