Friday, February 22, 2013

Vintage Fabric in Shop


Hi everyone.
Hope your Friday has started off bright and cheery.

I am continuing in my studio re-do and I am nearing completion.

But as I go I am finding goodies to list in my SHOP

Started with these big vintage fabric bundles

So full of beautiful lace, grain sack, vintage linens, and cottons.

SOLD

Moving on to some beautiful shredded vintage floral fabric ribbon. All come propped in or on a vintage jello mold.



This material is very special to me so I made an infinity scarf with it too.



More goods to come as I keep tinkering and moving things about.

Stop in my SHOP to see more on the items listed here.

Lots more fabric ribbons to come so stay tuned.

2 comments:

Amber Dillon-Bramlett said...

Very cool. I love making ribbon out of vintage clothes as well.

Tanya from Dans le Lakehouse said...

That scarf is so pretty!!!