Monday, April 9, 2012

Primitive Whites



I am still cleaning out my studio closet.
Little by little I am finding time to take pictures and list the merchandise in my shop.
All items can be purchased here
My camera has been attacked by a little ones hands and I need to find time to sit down and reset it and find the right settings I had once had it on.
Then I need to learn to keep my camera up high. He tends to go get it and just start snapping photos around the house.
But most of all he likes the way it beeps when you change all the settings, urg.. ;(

It has been gorgeous here the last few days but the winds are coming back soon, so we better get out and enjoy the sun and calm winds while we can.

I really want to find time to work in my studio. I have a pile of pants to hem for my hubby, yes, I will get to it...I mean I have only had them for a few years, whats the hurry, :)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

what a little rascal....and how cuuute! loved your Easter pix.....what fun! sooo miss those days!

Unknown said...

who needs hemmed pants anyway??? camera is more important!!!
xoxo
lynn

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

I have quite a few of those projects that have "only been around a few years" lol! I love these photos...beautiful restful tones! I need to start putting things in my shop again, too...not enough hours in the day!

Numinosity said...

Ha, maybe he'll be a photographer! At least you have a good excuse for things going awry. I have none myself.
xoxo Kim

Rhonda said...

I love your photo style! That little B, he's only trying to copy you taking pictures, how sweet is that?