Saturday, April 14, 2012

French Candy




Working at listing a ton of supplies for your French Journals in my etsy shop today.

These great French Colored Candy vintage ribbons, the white ribbon is from Tiffany & Co.
Yes, the jewelry store...

I call it the Marie Antoinette pack of ribbons.

Then, vintage hand crocheted white flowers...these are to die for.
Super super soft the softest white cotton ever...made into double thickness for heavy duty flowers.
They measure 3 inches!! AMAZING, I cut them off of the most awful vintage shawl that someone made in the late 60s with marigold orange trim, so they have a few threads on them of orange but come off with just a simple pull.

Then a few book bindings made into a tassel of sorts...you can use it to tie back your long flowy french curtains.
So come check out my Etsy shop... I will be adding tons more thru out the weekend, you can hold things in bulk if you see stuff you want. Just let me know, I will hold it for ya :)

3 comments:

Ricki Treleaven said...

I need to email you a question about the ribbon after dinner...

xo,
Rj

Rhonda said...

You are a busy gal! Keep 'em coming!

Diana Mieczan said...

Swoon - those ribbons are so beautiful:) Muah