Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter Sunday





A day of Fun was had by all.
The little one sleeps now as he has already had a full day of egg hunting and surprises.

We all dawned our Sunday best, had brunch and dessert.
So different from last Easter, B didn't know what to do with the eggs.This year was a race around our unfinished yard to the eggs. Inside each egg was a car.
Once the eggs were cracked, he exclaimed CARS!!!
And that was that. A day of a boy, the dirt and his cars...
and my favorite, a juice break to sit and hug lamby. Who is now purple from grape juice :)

2 comments:

Ricki Treleaven said...

What adorable photos. I can tell y'all had a very special Easter!

Blessings!
Ricki Jill

Rhonda said...

Awe, what a kid! He is so adorable.
I'm sorry I missed seeing this post! I kept wondering how your Easter went. We had brunch at our house and lot's of fun!