Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year, New Studio

Happy New Year everyone!
I hope you all had a safe and rang in the New Year with fresh new attitudes towards happy lives.
I know I got exactly what I wanted this New Years Eve... A sleeping baby a husband busy with work, and that means I got alone time.A whole evening to myself without interruption.
And I did just as I said I would.
I made new curtains for my studio. I used almost every piece of vintage fabric in my storage bin and patched together gorgeous one of a kind shabby curtains.
I will have better pictures tomorrow in the morning light.
Did a little tweaking to the slip wall.and hung a chandi that has been in the closet for years.Things will keep changing as I await for the bed to arrive this week.
I almost have all the bedding ready to layer on.
Late last night I was sketching in my journal and thought of a new way to store some things and make it pretty at the same time. I hope to start on that tomorrow :)
For now, it is time to curl up with my family and say hello 2012!
Glad you're here!

3 comments:

Rhonda said...

Gorgeous decorating! Happy New Year Amy! I'm sipping my strong coffee and trying to wake up this New Years Day!

My Beautiful World said...

So nice to meet you just found your beautiful blog and so happy I did. I have enjoyed looking around and I'm now following you, if you find a spare minute hope you visit me sometime and follow back so nice to meet new friends. Sending you special wishes for a wonderful New Year I’m looking forward to keeping in touch in 2012.

Always Wendy

Gail said...

Amy,
What fun! I'm mighty impressed with your progress!
Have a great and relaxing day.......:).