Saturday, January 28, 2012

Art @ The Funk House





Started on my gallery wall today, showing is opening on Friday Feb. 3rd and runs thru the end of Feb.The Funk House is not your everyday gallery space. It is an antique shop with a small gallery in the back. It is unique and specializes in rare finds.
These are just some quick peeks at what I was allowed to start on...there is more to come.
Thanks to Cindy Funkhouser, Owner of the Funk House and Creator of First Friday in Las Vegas.
She is wonderfully supportive of my art.
A few pieces have already found homes ;)
Thank you to all who have emailed and commented for your support. I will have lots of pictures from the opening...please remind me to take my real camera ;)

7 comments:

Unknown said...

it's going to be amazing! Love the "sneak peek!" DO remember to bring your "real" camera!!! lol!;)

Anonymous said...

Love what I see Amy!!
It looks AMAZING!!
Congratulations!!
Sincerely,
Melinda

Vicki said...

Amy this is so cool. I can't wait to see more. Best of luck!

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

So creative and original, Amy! Hope you have a wonderful time at your show!

Anonymous said...

Wow, what an splended display! I wish I could be there to support you - I know your work will be loved and adored by all.

Julie said...

Hi Amy, that is looking WONDERFUL !!! gosh how I wish I lived there so could go and have a proper look - all the very best wishes for your exhibition all the way from N.Z. and look forward to seeing lots of photos. Keep up the great inspirational work !! Julie :-)

Unknown said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOOOOOOVE!!!!
xo
lynn