Thursday, January 19, 2012

Inspiration

in·spi·ra·tion/ˌinspəˈrāSHən/

Noun:
  1. The process of being mentally stimulated to do or feel something, esp. to do something creative: "flashes of inspiration".
  2. The quality of having been so stimulated, esp. when evident in something: "a moment of inspiration in an otherwise dull display".

The inspiration outfit at Anthropologie,
My Take...


Sweater Skirt Anthropologie,(fall, 2 seasons ago) shirt Jones New York,Tights Nordstrom,Shoes Fossil, Snakeskin belt thrifted. And now a look for less, way less....

Tiffany and Co. Morgan Clutch, $1,195

My take, Lulu Townsend, DSW, $30

3 comments:

Rhonda said...

I'm so lovin' your new blog style! Stylin' with Amy...yeppers...love it!

Vintage Market Place said...

thanks Rhonda,
I don't think most care but I adore fashion and Spring is just around the corner and I am so psyched about fresh styles :)

john said...

Looking good girl ! Gail x