Thursday, September 8, 2011

Farmhouse Chic



I love making these lampshades and just finished up another one for my etsy shop.
This one is just like the ones I made for my bedroom lamps but longer.
It hangs 63 inches long
and looks so good over a small lamp base.
Grab it now in my shop for your farmhouse.
The basket is vintage and a perfect shabby patina.
The book pages are from Ingrid Bergman's My Story...it was hard to rip this book apart, I adore Ingrid Bergman. It just makes this all the more romantic.
Sigh....


5 comments:

Gail said...

Amy,
I'd swear we're identical twins because of the stuff we like! Loving your light fixtures, so awesome, and am also intrigued by your wall cabinet in the background with the doll heads in it! LOVE that look!!!!
Your house must be so cool......:).

Andrea said...

That is really really cute, so pretty and artistic.

Anneke said...

you have a gorgeous blog and i love these things .
i love to create vintage and shabby.

Tammy said...

How very cool Amy. And in my house it would save a lot of lampshades as the kids keep knocking the lamp over, breaking the bulbs and damaging the shades..
love it,
tammy

Ricki Treleaven said...

I would love a complete tour of your home. From what I have seen of it, it is amazingly pretty!