Friday, September 9, 2011

Falling Temps

Well its not 100*, I am just so happy to see that we are back in double digits.
They are calling for rain all next week and that means fall is on its way.
Maybe I will get more use out of my new Betsey Johnson Boots

and I am dying to throw on this cashmere sweater dress I scored at Nordstroms.
Was $398 marked down to $39!!!! Yeah, it will be a long time yet for this baby but, boy I can't wait!
What makes you excited about the coming Fall season.
Clothes, cozy fires,blustery days,falling leaves....
Today I will sit and make grain sack curtains for the bedroom, almost finished with them.
Can't wait to show ya. :)
Have a great Friday!!!!

5 comments:

Tammy said...

OHHH nice boots and dress. But I am anxious to see those curtains. So, get on with them..
tammy

Anonymous said...

Hi Amy,
I love the boots and I can't wait to see your curtains when they are done. I love the grain sacks!
Hope your having a beautiful week.
Sincerely,
Melinda

Unknown said...

you're going to ROCK that sweater dress and for TAHT price..wow! love the boots too! so cute! I'm sending the cool New England breezes your way!

Gail said...

Amy!
Oh my gosh, we've been so hot here with 90 degrees or more that I can't even imagine 100 plus! I'd go nuts because I can't stand the heat.....loving your boots and what a score on that cuter than cute dress!
Hope you get to wear them soon, our temps are supposed to get down to the 80's next week, can't wait!

Rhonda said...

Are you kidding me? Grain Sack Curtains, oh to die for.

Double digits are wonderful. Today at lunch I actually said the temps were great!