Sunday, August 25, 2013

Always A Performer


My boy was born in the right town.
I see him one day on stage downtown here with his own variety show.


Spending one of our last days of summer outside and always hamming it up for the camera.

Tomorrow the official school year finally starts.  To me that means summer is over and fall is on its way.

Today was the last day spent in our jammies until noon, lazing around.


And if the storms hit this afternoon, they might catch us in the park on a scavenger hunt.

This summer was hectic but pretty amazing.  The first summer I have ever really enjoyed in my life.  But it is time to say goodbye summer and hello fall.  I am ready for all things warm and cozy...

5 comments:

Ricki Treleaven said...

I'm hoping B has a great school year! I just shared your dreamcatchers on my blog! ;P

Julie said...

Hi Amy ... he sure is a born performer plus he never seems to take a bad photo so he is very photogenic. I too can see him with his own show one day & I hope I can get to watch it. So glad your summer has been enjoyable my friend ... I do remember that you love fall so you will be looking forward to your favourite season again. Brooklyn is growing up so fast - hope his school year goes great. x0x0x

Sue said...

Loved your pictures Amy, as always! I think there is always something special when it comes to the arrival of Fall. . .

Take care my friend,
Sue

Diana Mieczan said...

He is such a great little boy:) Those photos made me smile and happy first day at school:) Muah

Rhonda said...

B sure loves the camera, he photographs well, like his Momma.

Happy First Day of School, B!!