Saturday, November 3, 2012

November

As many of you know this is my most favorite time of year.

Our month has started with a sick child and family visiting.
Lots of activities to fill our days and nights.
We spent yesterday clearing out all the Halloween and transitioning to Turkey, leaves and gourds.

Do you know how hard it is to find Turkey decor these days?
It is like we go right from Halloween to Christmas.  What happened to Pilgrims and Indians, husks of corn and Turkey's????
I finally stumbled upon the Mother of all turkey's at ZGallerie Yesterday.

It makes the most beautiful centerpiece to our dining table.

We have laid out the table runner of my boy's handprint turkeys and acorns for name cards.

A flameless candle glows under the glass of my collection of pine cones, antique spools and gumballs.

It feels like fall as the scents of our new candles fill the house.
If you love a strong candle go to Bass Pro Shops,  The best candles I have ever had!
You don't even have to light them.  The scent of fresh brewed coffee or warm cinnamon buns and my favorite pumpkin vanilla.
They all come in the cutest  packaging of cast iron skillets and granite ware.

Today our day is just as full as the rest have been the past week and I really need to buckle down and get some work done. 
Our guests leave tonight and tomorrow will be all about getting back in that studio for holiday orders.







1 comment:

Julie said...

A lovely post Amy - I adore your new turkey!! Love how you decorate & all your accessories. I remember last year you posted about making that runner with Brooklyn. Do hope he is feeling lots better by now. You will be keen to get back into the studio & get creative again :-)
Hugs, Julie Xox (p.s LOVING those candles also)