Monday, November 5, 2012

Winter Wonderland Model

I couldn't ask for a better model to showcase my hats and scarves.
My sister in Chicago bundled up for the cold outdoors and looking so winter wonderlandesque
Doesn't she look straight out of the roaring 20's

On to more in my studio today.
Yesterday was a great day filled with lovely orders and emails of excitement of their packages.
This really makes me happy to create, to receive such wonderful feedback from my buyers is the best!

Vintage mercury ornaments in the shop today and I am getting more crocheted jars together as we speak.

I have my all time favorite movie on,  Pillow Talk...it always makes me super happy :)


6 comments:

Unknown said...

your sister is so cool. she has such style! i LOVE your infinity scarf (?). puuuurdy! i want one in mustard yellow to match my new trench for my london trip. looking everywhere!

Faded Charm said...

Love that photo of your sister:-) Looks like you are keeping busy creating and that's a good thing, my friend!

Take care,
Kathleen

Susan EvelynAndRose said...

You're a busy girl Amy! Such awesome creations coming from your talented hands...your sister is gorgeous - I love the look you've given her with that amazing hat & scarf.

Diane Porazzo @ babiesbridesandlavender.etsy.com said...

I think your sister is just beautiful. Your website is lovely too. I'm new at blogging and I have just opened my website called babiesbridesandlavender.com. Please stop by and take a look. Keep up your beautiful work.
Diane Porazzo
babiesbridesandlavender.com

mamagalya said...

super! очень красиво. щапочка просто прелесть.

mamagalya said...

очень красиво