Monday, November 12, 2012

Holiday Rush

Are you rushing already to make all things for the holiday season?
Or rushing to buy all your goods before they sell out?

This year I am trying not to rush, but enjoy the holidays one at a time.
I maybe making orders for others so they get their decorations in time.
But as for me I am making a rule of not buying a single thing decor or gift wise until Thanksgiving is enjoyed and past.


We are relishing in the cold autumn air and feeling the love for Turkeys around here.
My child was off school this week and we did our own school time and craft.
It was a craft I remember making every year in school, a simple turkey to learn colors and placement.
I am happy to have my child now enjoy the simple past time of crafting.



Today is another day off of school and we have a ton of stuff to get done today.
We are a bit under the weather, something like a flu bug bit us and it is icky.
But I must not let it get me down.  I am still needing to organize and pack for my Chicago trip.
Orders from my shop must be sent before I leave on Thursday.  And this house ugh, how is it that just a day of rest makes the whole house turn into the playroom???

So I better get up and move around even though I just want to sit and be waited on ;)

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

I feel for you, I know it's hard to get going when you just don't feel good. Sending get better wishes!

I say, the house can wait until you get back, you need to focus on your great trip.