Thursday, November 8, 2012

Winter Warmth in My Studio

Today my studio is dark.
Clouds are rolling in, winds are howling and blustery.
Sending the temperatures soaring down...finally.

I lit a pumpkin candle and I am hard at work on sold orders.
I watch the tree whipping back and forth out my window that has now been shut.

It is wonderful scenery to work by.  Studio is dimly lit as to realize how dark it is outside.
The glow of the tv is filling the room and replaying my favorite movie over and over again.
I could watch pillow talk everyday, in fact it played 3 times yesterday as I worked :)
It is such a funny and happy movie with songs I can sing along with and dance in my chair.





Okay back to Santa's Workshop

3 comments:

Rhonda said...

You crack me up, I adore Pillow Talk. In fact, I might download it on my Kindle!!!

Have fun creating today, lucky you, and I know that weather is headed this way....brrrr....finally!

Gail said...

Sounds positively divine!! It's very cold here today too, and cloudy and I'm loving it!
Going to make some new ornaments today...can't wait!
Enjoy your lovely studio and "Pillow Talk"!!
Have you ever seen the original "The Ghost and Mrs. Muir" movie?
Talk about moody, it's one of my very favorite old movies................I know you'd love it!

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

Your writing just draws me into your cozy room, Amy!