Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Fleur


Fleur jar
all hand sewn, hand crocheted and hand embroidered.





A great place to catch your flowers, shown with my pom-pom flowers inside

You can find this jar and all the ones shown here

Home-



Junk-



and soon to come...
kiss me


All made with canvas fabric photos sewn on by hand and tidbits sewn in place.
Vintage Marketplace is where to find them all.

Some are big some are small but all have one of a kind treasures.

Contact me for more info in purchasing.


5 comments:

Ricki Treleaven said...

These are adorable! I really like Fleur. :D

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

How charming! And that Kiss Me jar is going to be so fun!

Julie said...

Oh I love them all !!! I think perhaops Fleur is my favourite though :-) But really hard to chose. I could just picture a group of them together on my side table.

Diana Mieczan said...

They are all so beautiful special:) Hope you are having a great day so far, love.

Rhonda said...

Oh, I love these, and that pink "fleur" is so me!!!