Monday, November 21, 2011

Getting set for Christmas


Lots of new goodies going to the shop today. (The basket is now SOLD)
Trim a tree and great gifts for the primitive vintage lover on your list....or just you :)

I have had these amazing 1920's paper dolls for years and I keep passing over them.
They need a loving home to be framed and taken care of properly. (SOLD)
Get them here Dolls are still available Also lots of one of a kind trim a tree coming your way.
Ornaments made of vintage book bindings and clothespin ornaments.
Great way to decorate your french tree this year.

Stay tuned for more.
I am trying to be good today and list lots of things.
It has been a very busy week in my shop and I thank all of you that have come by and placed orders. I am shipping lots out today so hopefully the lines are short at the P.O.
Beat the rush and order early ;)

4 comments:

stefanie said...

cuuuuute!!!

Rhonda said...

I simply adore that "No." stamp you use....it's so scrolly and I adore scrolly.

I'm off to peruse your shop.

Unknown said...

so much eye candy here sweet amy! wow..loving it all! ;)

Dorthe said...

Hello Amy,
You made such gorgeous creations here,-I love visiting your blog.
xo Dorthe