Tuesday, November 29, 2011

FAMILY





















What would we have done without our past, our family that paved the way for us.
This garland is to represent all family
I have collected thru the years, tin types big and small. Ones with Children, Men, Women and one of the most special ones a whole family gathered, which is the centerpiece of this design.


This garland has 6 vintage black gloves, leather,satin,cotton all combined.
They hold vintage doily pieces and each have a REAL antique Tin Type hanging
All the items in this piece are from my vintage supplies.
Black letter tiles and dominoes, My favorite, paper measuring tape dangles the lettering from the fingertips of the glove.

This is a one of a kind piece that I put a lot of love into.
It is available for purchase in my Vintage shop.

Today it will be on SALE with all my other items 25% off!!!

Linking up with Kathleen over at Faded Charm for White Wednesday

4 comments:

john said...

What a great idea for a garland ! I love the little dominoes ! Very Christmassy ! Gail x

Tammy said...

Ok I have to ask? How do you do all that you do? I am in awe.
tammy

Rhonda said...

Okay, you are simply teasing me! Love this garland, too! Does Santa have an etsy account? LOL

Unknown said...

WOW! this is stunning! truly...LOVE! well done amy!