Sunday, February 26, 2012

Altered Book Exhibit


I was asked to take part in a new exhibit going up downtown for altered books.
I am always honored to be asked to take part in anything that has to to with recycling especially with a book.
This exhibit opens Thursday night for First Thursdays in Las Vegas.
It will be part of an amazing take on altered books by all different artists.
Find it at The Funk House, in Las Vegas.
This is my book that is being included.
This exhibition will run thru the month of March
So if you are in town, stop in and check it out.

3 comments:

Faded Charm said...

Congrats Amy!!! Sorry I haven't been by to comment lately....crazy busy at my house with kids and life.

Looks like you hada great tri[p to Cali and I wish I could get back to Country Roads:-)

xoxo
Kathleen

Rhonda said...

Woo Hoo, congrats again! You are a sought after artists! The man is starting to mention Vegas again...you never know, I might just make it.

Numinosity said...

You're really blossoming with your old doll stylings. And I know what fun you've had collecting all those pieces. I know it can be hard to let go and actually use them in our art sometimes.
I really wish I'd put you on my award list... it was quite a chore and a half putting all the links together and I started alphabetically to give myself a break and as you know "V" is near the bottom. Mind if I link you too or does that just feel like leftovers?
xoxo Kim