Monday, January 21, 2013

Coming Along

Slowly but surely with each day a little better and a little more energy pops up.

I am itching to get the house ready for Valentines day and that is hard from the couch or bed.

So I am pinning and shopping etsy for ideas until I am up and about.

I desperately need some yarn to kill time.

Little by little I am trying food again, not much.  Boy if I could stick to this diet I would be swimsuit ready by Spring :)

My hubby made me feel good by waking me up the other day and asking if I wore makeup to bed...I replied no and he said well you look fresh and full of color.  To that I said, well yay! I only had something dying inside me for the last 4 years so no wonder I have a bit of color back after having it sucked from my body. LOL oh it hurts to laugh so much ;)

I can't wait to get out and feel fresh air and life again.  Slow goes it for now as not to over do it.
But soon someone has to get me to the yarn shop or I am gonna go nuts.

6 comments:

Rhonda said...

Wish I could, wish I could drop off some yarn for you.

Anonymous said...

So, so happy that that you are feeling a bit better my friend!!! I have been thinking of you and I know you will be up and feeling a million times better soon!!
Lot's of love,
Melinda

Julie said...

Hi Amy - so good to hear you sounding a little brighter as each day passes & more positive.
That was such a lovely compliment that your hubby gave you - definately a "pick me up".
Hope you get some yarn soon - can imagine your fingers are itching.
Take care my friend, Julie :-) - remember "small steps"

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

It's a good sign that you are getting your color back and are a little stir crazy...must be getting better! XO

Ricki Treleaven said...

Hubby earned major cuteness points with that one, I tell ya! Happy your feeling better and looking forward to Valentine's Day. I haven't thought about it yet....everything has hit at once!

xo,
RJ

Kate said...

So happy that you are doing better each day sweet friend. I too wish I could drop off yarn for you. I can only imagine the amazing things swirling around in your head.

hugs and here's to a speedy recovery

xoxo
Kate