Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Witches Brew








October 3rd
Already my favorite month is flying by.
Witches in the air...

I found a bit of time this morning to work on a few bewitching items.

In the afternoon thru the evenings I am wrapped up in yarns and crocheting my fingers off.
I have noticed that my fingers and joints are getting old.  I used to be able to sit and crochet 8-10 hats a day,  now I am lucky to get 3 done.
aaah, getting old sucks!

So in order not to have my fingers in a permanent claw position, I break to do little things in my studio.

This morning some witches came calling.
These little October 31st pockets are perfect for holding candies and prizes, dinner menus or scavenger hunt lists.
Oh how I love coming up with things for this time of year.
These are available in my Etsy,  contact me if you would like a bigger bundle :)


Happy to provide for Boutiques too!!!

4 comments:

Rhonda said...

SHE's BACK!!! I am so happy to see your creations again. Lovin' these cuties, that's for sure. I'm off to your shop.....

Julie said...

I sure LOVE those witches packs Amy - what a great idea for all sorts of things. My friend who does Lots of crochet was saying to me yesterday that her fingers & joints were sore also from too much crochet.
I missed your last post but Oh My - those hats you make are sooo lovely.
No wonder you have lots of orders for them. Julie :-)

Diana Mieczan said...

Those witches are so awesome:) Btw: you are not getting old at all...hmm - giggle! Have a great one, lovely and see you soon.

Kadee Willow said...

I totally get what you mean about getting those twinges in your hands... yikes! That wasn't supposed to happen to US ~ that's for old people! LOL! Ok, so we take the pinches and twinges with a grain of salt and keep on plugging along. What's a girl to do, right? I loved the envelopes from the last post but these are just as cute. I could see these as favors at a children's party, too. You would get high points from the moms for sure!!