Sunday, October 14, 2012

Here Comes Santa Claus

Even though it is Fall and I love creating for Halloween, the time has come to fill my shop with some goodies for Christmas.

I have a ton of ideas to get to but I started with these little advent pockets yesterday.
They are perfect for holding little prize for the 12 days of Christmas I am also doing them in the full 25 days.


It is chilly here in the mornings and that gets me in the mood to create.
I have been crocheting a lot, lots of goodies coming to the shop in the next few weeks that are crochet white goodies.







But the one thing that always gets my season going is my original paper garland.
These are so perfect for banisters, trees and mantels.
So off I go to start to make 5 today!

Thanks again for everyone who contacts me about my items it is just so amazing and keeps me going.


4 comments:

Rhonda said...

Your vignettes are gorgeous. They look like shop displays...which I've often thought we are all little window shop dressers...tee hee!

Vintage Market Place said...

Thanks Rhonda. Those second to last are my craft booths from shows. I love doing displays!
Amy

Kate said...

Amy
I am always so amazed at your talent. Beautiful handcrafted one of kind master pieces! You rock girly. Sending you much love pls come visit:))

xoxo
Kate

Julie Marie said...

Hi Amy... I found your blog from your honestly beautiful comment you left on Kate's blog at Salvage Dior... I love to blog and have been doing so going on five years now... but you are right, there are alot of "cliques" out there in this land of blog... and I certainly do not fit in with many of them... but that's ok... I like being "ME"... and I love to look at blogs that are real... like yours... signing on as your newest follower, then going to look at your Etsy shop... xoxo Julie Marie