Thursday, August 25, 2011

Dreaming on a bed of Roses

I have been searching and searching for great rugs for the house,
having no luck whatsoever.
Totally kicking myself for passing the best rug up at a flea, '40s floral hook rug HUGE, and the price was only $40!!!!
Knowing I will never come across another one like it or for that price...it is time to start saving my pennies for this one
Available at Dash and Albert
I DIE
I want this so bad it hurts
It has the fun I am dying to add to the house and a total girl vibe but goes with the subdued bedroom.
sigh, why do I have the taste of a queen and the income of a pauper

10 comments:

Inspiration...Vintage, The Vintage Inspired Home said...

I have that rug and I just love it!!
Love it as a stair runner.
Hope you have a beautiful weekend.
Sincerely,
Melinda

Simply Me said...

What a precious rug !!! Don't worry i have that same problem..taste of a queen..lol have a great day

Rhonda said...

Oh, I die, too! Very victorian and it reminds me of The Grand Hotel on Mackinac Island. That lobby is beautiful.

Opulent Oddities said...

that rug is so ridiculously happy!

Melissa Blake said...

I loooove that! It reminds me of spring!!

Happy weekend to you!

Petite Michelle Louise said...

NEVER seen anything ,like it (and Mr. PML has been in the rug import business for years)...LOVE...LOVE! i hope you get it!!

ChiccaStyle said...

WOW,I love that!It reminds me spring and I feel positive energy from these colors!

vintage process said...

Amazing!

PhotoPuddle said...

Ooo, that's pretty!

Ricki Jill Treleaven said...

I agree....gorgeous rug!