Thursday, August 25, 2011

Dreaming on a bed of Roses

I have been searching and searching for great rugs for the house,
having no luck whatsoever.
Totally kicking myself for passing the best rug up at a flea, '40s floral hook rug HUGE, and the price was only $40!!!!
Knowing I will never come across another one like it or for that price...it is time to start saving my pennies for this one
Available at Dash and Albert
I DIE
I want this so bad it hurts
It has the fun I am dying to add to the house and a total girl vibe but goes with the subdued bedroom.
sigh, why do I have the taste of a queen and the income of a pauper

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have that rug and I just love it!!
Love it as a stair runner.
Hope you have a beautiful weekend.
Sincerely,
Melinda

Simply Me said...

What a precious rug !!! Don't worry i have that same problem..taste of a queen..lol have a great day

Rhonda said...

Oh, I die, too! Very victorian and it reminds me of The Grand Hotel on Mackinac Island. That lobby is beautiful.

dd said...

that rug is so ridiculously happy!

Melissa Blake said...

I loooove that! It reminds me of spring!!

Happy weekend to you!

Unknown said...

NEVER seen anything ,like it (and Mr. PML has been in the rug import business for years)...LOVE...LOVE! i hope you get it!!

Chicca said...

WOW,I love that!It reminds me spring and I feel positive energy from these colors!

Estefanía Ainoza said...

Amazing!

PhotoPuddle said...

Ooo, that's pretty!

Ricki Treleaven said...

I agree....gorgeous rug!