Tuesday, July 21, 2015

What I did on my Summer Vacation


Well 2 weeks just wasn't long enough.
I miss the ocean, the cool air and waking up to open windows.

We had so much fun on our vacation.
Hanging with family and friends.



We had art camp classes with the fabulous Paul Frank!!!




We met up with my friend Kelly and enjoyed the Renegade Craft in LA
she sat with me in the park and showed me how to granny.


We went to the beach almost everyday and when we weren't boogie

boarding we were swimming in grammys salt water pool

We explored, we had seashell hunts on the beach at sunset.




We had roasted marshmallows with family on cool nights by the fire.


The memories and fun we had as a family are ones that will stay with me always.

It just went by too fast. 

5 comments:

Ricki Treleaven said...

You are one lucky duck! I would love to go to the beach, but we can't due to work commitments! LOVE the photos of Prince B....and wow! What an opportunity to participate in an art class with Paul Frank? How awesome is that????

Did it rain a lot while you were there? I know that the west coast has been hammered with rain lately.

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

Looks like you are having a wonderful summer, Amy! We have been pretty unplugged and enjoying it here, too!

Julie said...

Now that looks like what I would call a PROPER summer holiday Amy. Love ALL your photos - you have just captured it amazingly - love the way little B is leaning into you in the photo with the art class man. Just such special memories. LoVe your hair short like that :-)

Sue said...

I love all of your pictures! And so happy you had a wonderful and some time at the beach!

Take care,
Sue

Rhonda said...

Oh Amy, it all looks like so much fun. I miss the ocean. I was 2 weeks in Illinois and had the best time!