Friday, July 3, 2015

Christmas in July

I know I know it is 113* out but its nice and cold inside.


People like to get their decor in order early and I like to get out of the studio by October and spend the season with my family.

I usually sell out by the beginning of October and then I get a ton of requests to make things once November hits.  Sorry folks, I make it early and when it is gone it is gone. 

Therefore my Christmas in July kick-off.

Crochet Home for the Holiday tea light jars,



Ornaments,  woodland dress up animals so cute to adorn your tree or packages

Garlands to hang by the mantel, staircase or around the tree,

and Dear Santa advent pockets for the 12 days of Christmas.

I will be making kits this year to buy as sets for all in one decor.

Have a safe and happy 4th,  after the fireworks go off, its on to Christmas....

2 comments:

Ricki Treleaven said...

I love EVERYTHING! I will have to order some tea lights. They are so cute!

Julie said...

I too Love Every Single Thing Amy ... & love the way you have displayed it all. Because its winter over here in June/July we often have mid=winter christmas where people put their decorations out & invite friends/ family over for a hot mid winter meal. Your decorations would be a huge hit over here.