Friday, January 23, 2015

Crochet Therapy

Life is ticking along here.
Lots of the same of fighting doctors, schools, teachers but there is a bright spot ahead in all of this.
Everything seems to becoming together in a flash that will make life so much better.
More on that later.

For now I will show you what I have been working on that keeps my mind off the bad and focused on the good.


These little bandana scarves are my newest love and thank goodness I have a perfect model for them

He is my little sheriff and the inspiration behind them.

These are now in my etsy shop ready to ship.

I am also making them in big kid and adult sizes with fun patches on them
Very whimsical.

At night I sit and work on this mega bulky crochet throw.  It is soft and gorgeous and I only need one more skein to finish it.  Perfect to curl up with since the house gets so cold at night in the living room
I just finished this hat too ( forgive the pic but it was late and I wanted to prove I finished it) It gave me the worst headache to figure this pattern out.
I had to frog it 4 times before I switched the hook and yarn gauge.
I fell in love with it because it is so late1930's early 40's in style.  It came out darling and I wish I lived in a cooler climate to actually wear it.
But it was a challenge and I love a good challenge and to prove I can do it.

So that is what I have been up to (fun wise)  Crocheting is my therapy

3 comments:

Julie said...

Oh Amy I am SO glad you have shared your newest creations ... those bandana scarves are just wonderful .. & that little model sheriff of yours is pretty darn cute too. Gosh he has grown !!! Your new hat is amazing. Sending hugs to you from wilting, hot, dry, crisp New Zealand x0x0

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

I love the way you stay creative in the face of challenges, Amy! Love your projects...the bandana scarves are adorable!

Sue said...

It's nice to see you in the blogger world! I too have been trying to post more. I hope all is well. . .

Take care,
Sue