Monday, May 19, 2014

Vintage Hankie Garlands


Vintage Hankie garlands are now in my ETSY shop

This beauties are made from all vintage hankies and embroidered with words by hand

DREAM
is all in white
It is the perfect addition to a summer bedroom for newlyweds or a new baby.
Heck just buy it for yourself to lull you to sweet dreams in your cottage this summer.


LOVE
Hang it over your love nest where ever that may be
Feel the love welcome you home from a long days work this summer

VINTAGE
for all you vintage loving gals that love to surround yourselves in a vintage home or it would be perfect in a vintage booth or store front window.

All available in my ETSY shop or in my INSTAGRAM 
@vintagemarketp

I think that they are just the perfect way to welcome summer to your home.

5 comments:

Julie said...

Oohh I love them all ... I think my absolute favourite would be LOVE as I just adore the hankies you have used. And I simply adore the little set up you have there to display them Amy ... just perfect with the trellis just peeking through above :-)

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

I love your creativity, Amy...I've been enjoying seeing all of the bags you've been making, too!

Unknown said...

oh these are sweeet! adore them. well done amy. hope all is well! ;)

Melissa Blake said...

Gorgeous!!

Rhonda said...

Ooh La La, I saw these on Instagram, heart heart heart!!