Sunday, May 18, 2014

Gypsy Style



More bags and now even jewelry cuffs are hitting my ETSY shop

All one of a kind accessories that are perfect and light for summer livin'

Quilted, patchwork all from Vintage and reclaimed fabrics so that every one is one of a kind.


I am loving getting lost in stitching them and creating items that have a use and show free spirit.


For all the gals that love vintage, quilts and one of a kind style these items are for you.

Thanks goes out to all that gals that have special ordered pieces or grabbed one of kind gypsy pouches from my shop.


I hope to keep on creating things you guys love, and love to use and wear.


2 comments:

Julie said...

So, so pleased to see you are creating up a storm Amy. I am just totally loving your new range of gypsy bags & pouches & those vintage linens you are using are just gorgeous. Hard to choose a favourite really. x0x

Unknown said...

Cuffs??? OOOOHHH!! Love them!