Sunday, February 23, 2014

Working...


It feels really good to get back into the swing of things and set goals for myself.
It always helps to set goals, its like a big check list that I get to scratch off at the end of the week when I achieve whats on my list.
Motivation to keep going, get up and get dressed, get movin'.

It sets the tone for the whole day.

Today I woke up first and gathered my thoughts for how the day should go.
Once the boy was up, we hit the ground running, OJ for him espresso for me.  Like someone shot off the starting gun and we were gone.


From there it just went like clock work.  Easy, smooth and now it is 5:00 pm.

I spent the afternoon photographing things for my etsy shop.  Game planning and advertising. 

We took a break to make zombie wolves, the boy has seen one too many scooby doo episodes, lol


but it was super fun to see his imagination soar.

It is getting to be dinner time and wind down as the sun goes down.
I pick up my hook and yarn and start on my 54th square for my crochet mood blanket.

I haven't missed a day yet.  Tomorrow I will connect row 5.  So exciting.

My plans for the rest of the night are...eat dinner and veg out in front of the tv.  My work day is done
See ya Monday
 
Don't forget to stop over at Vintagemarketplace.etsy.com  for all my new products. 

5 comments:

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

It's fun to see you inspired and creating, Amy...looks like some wonderful creations!

Unknown said...

wooooo hooooooo!!! you are going to leave the rest of us in the dust!!!!
I'd like to see the zombie wolf.....
xo

Rhonda said...

You sound like me but with more energy, LOL. The trick is to keep going and not stop. You will sleep good on days like this.

Diana Mieczan said...

Sounds like one awesome day and your crochet mood blanket looks amazing:) Have a beautiful Wednesday, love. xoxo

Tina said...

wonderful creations Amy - I love that little teatime wall hanger.
Sounds like happy days - everyone deserves that