Sunday, September 13, 2015

September Goodbye

September a time for change. 
I write this with tears in my eyes as we celebrated 14 years of life with my cat but today we bid him farewell.  He lived a super happy, comfortable life.  His nickname was Fatsy. 

                               
As you can see from this pic a few years ago.
But in the last 2 years he lost his ability to eat normally and very bad food allergies developed.
He lost his battle today.
I will miss you.  You gave me much comfort over the past 14 years.  Always by my side when I battled sickness, recovery from surgeries and depression.  He was so intelligent and had a meow that made you laugh.  I will miss his mow wows at 5 am to feed him.






Goodbye Rest in Peace 

6 comments:

Julie said...

Oh Amy, big tears in my eyes as I read your post. I feel as though I knew Fatsy so well - he was often in your photos & always mostly on your bed !!! I am so deeply sorry my friend ... but what a wonderful life he had with you. You gave him the very best life he could have asked for. Treasure your memories of him & hold them close my friend. Sending hugs x x x x x

Gail said...

Amy, I'm so very sorry for your families loss! It's never easy losing a beloved pet but it sounds like you gave Fatsy a wonderful life.
Hold your memories close.........

Ricki Treleaven said...

Oh, Amy....I am so sorry for your loss. It's heartbreaking when we lose a fur baby. They are such an important part of our families!

((((((hugs)))))) from Alabama,
RJ

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

I'm so very sorry, Amy! To me, pets are a beloved part of a family...bringing such love. I know you will miss Fatsy very much...xoxox

memorial garden benches said...

I love your cat. He makes great poses! But I'm sorry for your loss. They are such an important part of our families!

Curtains in My Tree said...


I know i'm late however I feel your pain for your loss

he looks just like my fat cat LOL