Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Amy in Wonderland


A fairytale begins as I walk through the door of my studio...
Toys and Dolls surround me that remind me of my childhood.
I found this Ralph Lauren King size flat sheet that has the most beautiful flowers and colors.
I wish I could make it into a rug for my studio

When I was back home I stumbled into a tiny town, I had to pull over it was raining so hard, as it happens it was a tiny resale shop totally untapped. Finding this Pink Princess Play Phone made my day! I always had these as a kid. The price 50 cents!!So my outfit today totally made me think of Alice in Wonderland mixed with a little Charlotte York (Sex and the City)
I finally found my gold medallion bracelet that I have longed for...totally Grace Kelly in Rear Window.and I just had to match my hair bow with my leopard hair bow earrings

Dress Zara, bracelets Juicy Royal Couture & Betsey Johnson,earrings Betsey Johnson, Shoes Miss Trish,hair bow target
nail color Sephora (and a cherry on top)


14 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fun post! I'm seeing the Amy in Wonderland theme, too. Rear Window is one of my favorite movies!

rudy said...

All you need now is a One Horned Mythical Beast to ride on. Awesome.

Rhonda said...

I love this post! How creative this is. Love Love Love....it all comes together so well!

Sue said...

Great post, and you take a damn good picture girl! I love your tatt, is it cherry blossoms? Have a great evening.

Take care, Sue

Gail said...

Rear Window is a classic! And so are you.......great style!!!!

Jane said...

Hi Amy,
So glad to have found you (again)! I was a little concerned when I couldn't access your Mittens site. I linked over from Linda's blog and yeah, there you were!!
I absolutely LOVE that swing in your studio.
Jane

amy b.s. said...

great post! i too love the bow!

Unknown said...

how sweet! i adore your style amy and i love your new blog! i'm happy to follow along!

minnja said...

Lovee this post :)

minnja.blogspot.com

LOVE
Minnja

style point said...

what a cute post xxxx love your jewelry xx

The Cat Hag said...

These are the loveliest photos, you look so relaxed and happy and BEAUTIFUL! ♥

I am glad you are back in your studio, feeling inspired. :)


xoxo,
Addie
The Cat Hag

Alexa said...

Oh those earrings are so fun!
xo
Alexa
www.theshortandthesweetofit.com

Samantha K said...

Cute earrings!

Dethrose Vintage said...

I have been trying to leave a comment for days now! I love everything about this post!! You look great:)

www.dethrosevintage.blogspot.com