Monday, October 7, 2013

October Love


Unlike any October has ever been here in the desert and this post will probably jinx it but I am taking my chances.
It has been cold and jacket season at night.


It has been fun in pumpkin patches without sweating.


It has been chilly nights wrapped in blankies




It has been days spent in the park, running and playing with a cool breeze.


It has been a perfect October, ones like I miss back home.


Ironically we are cooler here in the desert than the coast or the midwest.


Life is full and super busy. So much going on but I am going to keep this light and happy.

I have a handmade show this weekend here in Henderson at Quiltique.  If you are in town and love handmade one of kind gifts come check it out Saturday.  This will be my first show since having the boy.  Trying to get my feet wet again and going slow.  Times have changed and so has my style.  Come out and see what I have been up to and hit the pumpkin patch across the street too! 

October LOVE

7 comments:

Julie said...

What a great post ... you sound so light & carefree & happy my friend :-)
I adore all your photos - those cats of yours sure do lead a stressful life !!! I was thinking today that your stall is coming up soon ... all the very best for it Amy, wish I could come by & buy some of your creations - dont forget to take lots of pics to share with us. Happy week my friend - hugs, Julie x0x

Gail said...

Looks so fun, glad you're all well!

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

This was such a cozy post, Amy...I feel your October love! Hope you have a wonderful show!

Susan deGeneres said...

Sweet Amy,
Your trip to the pumpkin patch looks like so much fun. We are finally getting some cool weather and I've changed out my window box at the store with mums, cabbage and gourds. A few big pumpkins finish it off. Your crocheted hearts are just perfect for the season and the perfect symbol of you.
Hugs, Susan

Diana Mieczan said...

Yay, I am so pleased that you are enjoying some good autumn fun! That photo of your little boy and your husband sleeping together is so sweet:) Have a crisp day, darling. xoxo

Susan EvelynAndRose said...

Glad to hear you're having just your kind of October - chilly and truly 'fallish'. The photos look like you're enjoying this time!
Best of luck to you at the show this weekend, Amy. If I lived close, I'd visit for sure. It's nice to see you sharing that creative side of yourself again. :)

Ricki Treleaven said...

I love your autumn posts, Amy. I know you are LOVING the weather there! Great photos of B.

So your show is tomorrow? I can't wait to read about it. I wish I lived closer!

xo,
RJ