Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Baby Pig


So this makes week 2 1/2 of sitting on this couch doing absolutely nothing.
I am so bored and there is no desire to stitch or crochet.
My pain comes and goes and the lack of energy would be due to not being able to eat.
Ugh so the internet entertains me all day.
Throw in some Bravo tv and back episodes of Castle and yep call it a day.

While browsing tonight trying to get my mind off of all going on I came across a pin of Helena Bonham Carter and clicked it and it went to her website for me to find this pic of her.
I think it is quite old but it is wonderful and I never had seen it before.

All I know is I got a vintage pram and now I need a baby pig :)

My stir crazy has set in...

5 comments:

Rhonda said...

So very cool. I feel for you and pray all goes well tomorrow. XO

Tanya from Dans le Lakehouse said...

Am I crazy because I didn't even notice the pig? Amazing what you find in the bowels of the internet. Isn't it the worst when you're couch bound but don't even have the energy to create?? So frustrating your surgery was delayed, too, and the ridiculousness of the medical staff is just beyond infuriating. So nice to see you've kept your sense of humor. Hoping the surgery goes without a hitch and that you are back to your old self ASAP.

Kate said...

Dear Amy
I just had a chance to catch up on your blog. I am so sorry to hear about this issue but so joyful that the right doctor figured it out. I am praying for your speedy recovery and for the cabin fever that I am certain is setting in.
hugs Kate
xoxo

Susan EvelynAndRose said...

I've been praying for you this week, Amy. I know the big day is tomorrow, so hang in there just a bit and anticipate the outcome - a healed and rejuvenated you, ready to rock the craft room.
I love Helena Bonham Carter - what a cool photo!
xo, Susan

Julie said...

Oh Amy I do feel for you so much,
Sounds like you are going stir crazy with the waiting and lack of energy,
Take heart dear friend - it will soon be over and you will be pain free and get your energy back to bring to life all those creations buzzing around in your head :-)
Thinking of you - sending warm fuzzies your way. Good luck for Friday dear heart, Julie Xox