Thursday, November 10, 2011

Fun Things






What is better than browsing for xmas ideas when you are feeling down?
I have already started my xmas shopping. Yesterday I purchased my first gift for someone special.
This week I stopped in stores that I never go in but was feeling daring so off I went.
Loving this red shiny wallet from Ted Baker

And this from Ferragamo, I would die if this were under my tree

wouldn't this skirt be fabulous on Christmas morning, via Anthropologie

Oh I could shop all day everyday, I just love finding new and fun things to look at and mainly just dream of but it is always fun to look and dream right??

And this seems to be the question of the week. A lot of you want to know what shoes I wear with the dress from my last post.
these are the perfect shoe to go with it while I am wearing tights. They are from Fossil last winters collection. I barely get to wear them and now I will be able to enjoy them more often now.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loving the shoes!!! I would love to see a photo of you with your dress and shoes together, so beautiful!
I'll be starting my shopping at the end of next week. I can't wait. Now if only the boys would stop changing their minds on what they want for Christmas, it's confusing Santa! ;0)
Have a great day Amy.
Sincerely,
Melinda

Rhonda said...

You are my fashion guru! I bet you wake up every day and don't know what to do first....you decorate, you create, you do it all. We are lucky to know you.

john said...

Hello ! I just love that skirt...anthropologie is fab!
Hope you have a nice weekend !
Gail x

Melissa Blake said...

I can't believe it's the holidays already! where did the year go??

Unknown said...

Yes, please to all of it. Especially the skirt.
xo
lynn

Skye said...

uh.. i am in love with all of the bags above!!
:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Oh my goodness, that bag is perfect!!! Happy Thursday, darling.